Visit Sterling - the economic hub of northeast Colorado and lovely capital city of Logan County – to view the Construction Exhibit currently on display. This colorful public installation will be ongoing for a while, but everything else is business as usual!
- Remember to dial down your speedometer and enjoy the slower pace.
- Watch for workers, new signage, and different lanes and directions and striping and turn arrows.
- Explore new parking spots as you continue to visit your favorite shops and eateries.
- Wave at fellow drivers with all five fingers and maybe even flash a smile.
- Go ahead and skip the cone zone if you want, while checking out the Overland Trail Museum or North Sterling State Park or fitting in a round of disc golf.
- Find more things to see and do when you’re traveling through.
(Click here for details for details on the 2-way conversion work in Sterling.)