3 Reasons to Visit Logan County This Week
1. Twinkle Tour
Fill your thermos with some hot chocolate and hop into your vehicle for a lovely tour of the beautiful lights and displays around Logan County. Here you’ll find an online interactive map and photo gallery.
2. Joy to the World
Celebrate Christmas with a traditional candlelight service at the church of your choice:
· Christ United Methodist Church, 104 S. 4th St., Sterling – Christmas Eve Service of Carols and Candlelight – 7 pm.
· First Christian Church, 12915 CR 3, Sterling – Christmas Eve Service – 6 pm.
· Prince of Peace Episcopal Church, corner of Phelps Street and S 2nd Ave., Sterling – Christmas Eve Candlelight Service – 3:30 pm; soup supper follows the service.
· Berean Church, 12527 CR 37, Sterling – Christmas Eve Service – 5:30 pm.
· Peace Lutheran Church, 1404 S. 9th Ave., Sterling – Candlelight Christmas Eve Service of Lessons and Carols with Holy Communion – 5:30 pm.
· First English Lutheran Church, 701 Fairhurst St., Sterling – Christmas Eve Worship Service – 6 pm.
· First Presbyterian Church, 130 S. 4th St., Sterling – Christmas Eve Traditional Candlelight Communion Service – 4:30 pm.
· First Baptist Church, S. 8th Avenue and Columbine St., Sterling – Christmas Eve Service with Special Music and Candlelight – 5:30 pm.
· Trinity Lutheran Church, 732 Clark St., Sterling – Christmas Eve Worship Service with Communion and Special Music – 6 pm.
3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from “Explore Sterling and Logan County!”